Bivei 7 Chakra 108 Mala Beads Bracelet
- No artificial materials
- Comfortable weight
- Targets all chakras
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Tibetan Singing Bowl Set
- Easy to use
- Great attention to details
- Creates pleasant noises
CHECK LATEST PRICE
ASAKUKI Essential Oil Diffuser
- 400ml water tank
- Prevents overheating
- Remote control
CHECK LATEST PRICE
It’s not always easy to find time to be still and cultivate inner wellbeing. The great thing about mindfulness exercises is that you can do them wherever you are. It does, however, help to have mindfulness items handy as these enhance your mindfulness.
What is a mindfulness product? Mindfulness items or products form part of self care. They boost your feelings of relaxation so that you can make the most of your mindfulness activities.
With that in mind, here’s our guide to the best mindfulness products to help you de-stress and center yourself when you need to be calmer, find inner peace, and connect with your wisest self.
Best Overall: Bivei 7 Chakra 108 Mala Beads Bracelet
For example, it has 108 mala beads, and 108 is a symbol of the removal of 108 types of trouble. These bracelet beads are also symbolic of the seven chakras in the body to encourage the flow of your energy.
Mala beads are a traditional Buddhist tool that’s sometimes referred to as a Buddhist rosary because they’re essentially prayer beads.
- The material of the bracelet is chosen carefully for its chakra benefits. It has stripes agate for the root chakra, red agate for the sacral chakra, green agate for the heart chakra, jasper for the solar plexus chakra, variscite jasper for the throat chakra, lapis lazuli for the third eye chakra, and amethyst for the crown chakra.
- This bracelet contains authentic gemstones that have not been dyed or made with synthetic materials.
- This prayer bracelet has been made to feel weighty in your hand so that it feels soothing to hold.
- It comes in a beautiful gift box, so it’s one of the top mindfulness products on amazon to buy for a loved one.
- You can use this as a bracelet by wrapping it four or five times around your wrist or wear it as a necklace.
- Some people who have purchased this prayer bead bracelet have reported that the beads are not as brightly colored as they expected.
- The bracelet has a charm at the end, but some people have said that it falls off easily.
Runner Up: Tibetan Singing Bowl Set
While it’s a great mindfulness item to have in the home, it also looks beautiful when used as a decorative keepsake.
What you’ll love about this singing bowl set is that the sound it makes encourages feelings of calm. You can use this singing bowl for activities such as meditation, reiki, or yoga, so it’s guaranteed to become one of your must-have mindfulness items.
- This Tibetan singing bowl set is really easy to use. The cushion fits well in your palm and can be used to support the bowl so that you can play it easier.
- This sound bowl is made by Nepalese craftsmen who specialize in meditation singing yoga bowls, so you’re guaranteed of receiving a quality product.
- The bowl has great attention to detail. It has the word OM on it, which is a sacred syllable. It also has “Mane” which means jewel, “Padme” which is lotus, and “Hum” which stands for enlightenment.
- People who have purchased this Tibetan singing bowl have said it makes a good sound that isn’t too high pitched.
- It makes a great gift because it not only looks attractive but it’s easy for beginners to use.
- Some people have said that the brass coating on the bowl comes off.
- Others have said that using the pillow with the bowl feels a bit awkward, so you might find that it’s more comfortable to hold it in your palm.
Alternative: ASAKUKI Essential Oil Diffuser with Remote Control
What’s great about this diffuser is that you can use it as a humidifier, so it’s highly versatile.
This product will enhance your mindfulness activities because it boosts the quality of your indoor air and creates a calming ambience in your home. This is essential when you want to sit and be still, or do an awareness exercise.
- This essential oil diffuser has a large 400ml water tank, seven LED light colors, and it comes with multiple mist-diffuse modes.
- It comes with an auto-switch that prevents overheating, so you don’t have to worry about it being a safety hazard if the tank runs out of water.
- It comes with a handy remote control that enables you to control it from up to 16.5 feet away. With the remote control, you can adjust the misting modes and lighting modes, as well as set a timer on the humidifier.
- It’s easy to use. Simply add your favorite essential oils to this diffuser and it will provide a fragrant experience in your home that lasts all day.
- It’s made of wood and comes in three colors: yellow, white, and brown. Not only does it help you as a mindfulness product but it will look beautiful as decor in the home.
- Some people have reported that it sometimes makes a dripping sound which can be distracting.
- It doesn’t come with detailed instructions on how to use it.
Alternative: Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game
This educational game is fun for the whole family and it contains a variety of activities that can help people become relaxed and more focused.
What’s great is that you can play this game in various settings, such as if you’re a parent who wants to teach your kids about mindfulness, you’re a teacher, or you’re a counsellor.
- These cards are big and sturdy so that they’re easy to use, and between three and 15 people can play them so they’re ideal for large groups.
- They contain skill games that are ideal for multiple players and emotion cards that can be used by individuals for daily affirmations.
- These cards have multiple uses. They teach meditation, social/coping skills and breathing techniques. They can also be used to reduce anxiety and stress because they encourage mindful recovery from trauma and abuse.
- These cards are very engaging because they enable you to connect with others and move around during the game, removing the misconception that mindfulness always has to include sitting still and/or being silent.
- These are some of the best mindfulness products for adolescents. They’re easy and fun to play, thanks to how they come with a 12-page booklet that provides a range of activities to help you gain inner peace.
- Some people who have purchased these cards have said that they don’t come with enough instructions.
- Others have said that the cards are not that engaging for older kids.
Alternative: Core Meditation Trainer
By being able to access meditation exercises on your phone, you’ll be able to do them wherever you are. This meditation device works with an app that enables you to tailor meditation to your specific preferences.
This app comes in two plans. With the Core Essential plan, you can enjoy the free library of meditations that includes breath training and music. You have to sign up to Core Premium for unlimited access to the meditation library.
This includes instructor-led meditations five times a week, curated music, and exclusive partner meditations.
- This Core trainer is a small device that syncs with the Core app on your Android or Apple mobile device with the use of Bluetooth.
- The device that you hold during the meditation makes use of lights and gentle vibrations to which you can guide your breathing and boost your concentration so you can get into the meditation right away.
- While this occurs, biosensors on the trainer device measure your heart rate to encourage greater feelings of calm.
- What’s great about this device is that the app suggests meditation sessions which match your preferences and there are also new meditations to enjoy on a daily basis. This enables you to tailor meditation to your specific preferences.
- You can track your progress by using the app, thanks to how you’ll view feedback about your meditation sessions.
- While you can use Core Essential plan to enjoy the free library of meditations that includes guided, breath training, and music, you have to sign up to Core Premium for unlimited access to the meditation library. This includes instructor-led meditations five times a week, curated music, and exclusive partner meditations.
Mindfulness Products FAQ
Mindfulness products can help you to focus on mindfulness and meditation. To gain even more enrichment from your mindfulness sessions, here are important things to know about it.
What are the basic mindfulness skills?
There are five main skills related to mindfulness. These are:
- Clarifying, setting, and reaffirming intentions. This involves asking yourself questions about what you want to change and cultivate about yourself. This is part of self-reflection.
- Encouraging awareness. This is when you work on the awareness of your body, mind, and emotions. An example would be avoiding knee-jerk reactions to things, and trying to cultivate a deeper awareness of your internal landscape.
- Having stronger self-regulation. This involves moving beyond negative emotions that can hang around and keep you stuck.
- Focusing your attention. Being able to focus is an important part of mindfulness. Doing this encourages you to choose what you want to concentrate on in the present moment.
- Encouraging love and kindness. It’s easy to be your own worst inner critic and judge. By focusing on giving yourself compassion and kindness, you can then extend this to others.
By concentrating on these five mindfulness skills, you’ll be able to combine them so that they reduce your anxiety, stress, depression, anger, and worry. They allow you to interrupt negative energy and invest your energy into new insights and positive behavior.
What is an example of mindfulness?
If you’re just starting out with mindfulness, you might wonder what activities are examples of mindfulness. There are actually many different types of activities that fall under the category of mindfulness.
An example of one that you can do wherever you are is being present in the moment. While it sounds easy in theory, it’s not always easy to put into practice!
This mindfulness activity can take the form of paying attention so that you notice things around you. You can also engage your senses so that you put yourself into the moment, such as by listing things that you can smell, see, touch, feel, and taste. This helps you to better engage with your surroundings while also giving your mind something to focus on deeply so that you’re not distracted when moving through your day.
If you’re feeling stressed out, trying the above exercise to engage your senses can be especially beneficial when done outdoors. This can help you to relax and feel peaceful, while taking you away from stressful thoughts or situations.
How does mindfulness feel?
When you can connect to your inner self and find inner peace, there’s no doubt that this will feel good to you. But, when starting out with mindfulness, it’s not uncommon to experience feelings of stress.
It’s important to realize that mindfulness is not just about finding goodness around us to enjoy. In fact, the opposite could happen. For example, when you engage your senses, you might find that what you feel is actually loneliness or sadness; or you hear stressful sounds around you, like people fighting or an annoying dripping tap that you’ve been meaning to get fixed.
Mindfulness exercises bring you more in tune with your feelings and experiences – these don’t always feel positive, even though they’re authentic and real. The important thing to realize is that this doesn’t mean the mindfulness exercise isn’t working or that it’s bad for you.
Here’s a good tip to bear in mind: we should rethink the way we define mindfulness. It’s not just about feeling good. Instead, it’s about having a greater capacity to allow ourselves to experience all that it means to be human.
This means experiencing good and bad things. The reward of doing this is that we learn how to be less reactive to things that happen to us so that we can reframe the way we think about them, and this enables us to make positive choices in our lives on a daily basis.
How does mindfulness help stress?
If you feel overwhelmed by stress on a regular basis, you can definitely benefit from having daily mindfulness sessions.
Research has found that mindfulness has an impact on two stress pathways in the brain, so it’s powerful enough to change the brain’s structure as well as its activity in areas that are associated with emotion regulation and attention.
Researchers are also learning more about how different elements of mindfulness can benefit us.
For example, a review of various meditation studies found that people who took part in weekly mindfulness classes or a combination of mindfulness classes with cognitive behavioral therapy were able to concentrate on the present moment much better and were less likely to worry or think about negative things over and over, as compared to people who didn’t participate in those activities.
Therefore, mindfulness is associated with helping us to change our focus and what we choose to think about. We can focus on the beauty of the present moment instead of being bogged down by stress.
What are the main causes of stress?
While everyone will experience stress, and often on a regular basis, there are some things that are more likely to cause us stress.
Interestingly, money is the main cause of stress in the U.S. In a study, 72 percent of people in America were found to stress about money. Stressing about your finances can also cause physical symptoms, such as blood pressure, headaches, insomnia, and anxiety.
Another cause of stress is one’s work or career. In a study, 40 percent of people who were surveyed stated that their jobs were stressful. In addition, 26 percent of the participants said that they felt burned out by their work stress.
There are many reasons why work can be stressful, such as because you’re unhappy in your job role, you don’t see eye to eye with your boss or co-workers, or you’ve got too much work on your plate.
What’s alarming about stress is that 20 percent of people in the U.S. say that they don’t engage in any healthy activities to manage or reduce their stress. This is where mindfulness can come to the rescue.
It’s crucial to spot the signs that you’re feeling stressed so that you can do something about it. These include mood swings, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, depression, and compulsive behavior.
How can you reduce or avoid stress?
Decreasing your stress level is important to ensure you maintain your inner peace and keep stress-related health problems at bay. Stress has been linked to health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease. This occurs as a result of regular and prolonged strain that’s placed on your body.
There are important things you should do to manage your stress. These include the following:
- Eat a healthy diet. This can ward against the damaging effects of stress while also ensuring you keep harmful stress at bay. Foods can affect your mood in different ways, and along with eating nutrients and vitamins you need to consume foods that calm you down. Examples of calming foods include salmon and raw fruits and vegetables.
- Get enough exercise. Engaging in exercise on a daily basis can help you to reduce your stress. Exercise also activates the release of feel-good hormones in the brain so that you can feel happier and calmer.
- Do mindfulness activities. Research has found that mindfulness reduces many effects related to stress and anxiety, such as bad moods, insomnia, and a lack of concentration. By helping you to change your focus, it can teach you to concentrate on positive instead of negative thoughts, which will encourage a calmer life.
- Stop smoking. While you might think that smoking cigarettes helps to calm you down, the truth is that nicotine puts more stress on the body. This is because it reduces your blood flow as well as your breathing.
- Try aromatherapy. The use of scent can help to boost your mood. In fact, there’s been a lot of research done that shows aromatherapy can lower your anxiety while also helping you sleep better.
We all lead stressful lives, which is why engaging in regular mindfulness is important to help us find and maintain our inner peace.
In this article, we’ve featured a list of mindfulness products to help you center yourself and focus on the things that really matter.
We’ve also provided you with information about mindfulness and the productive ways in which you can decrease the amount of stress you experience on a daily basis.