Best Spirituality Gifts For Yourself Or Loved Ones
Publushed by:Diane Heard
Hihealer Meditation Cushion Floor Pillow
- Reduces pain
- Long lasting
- Buckwheat filling
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl with Natural Crystal Chunks
- Hand made
- Sunset mimicking color
CHECK LATEST PRICE
Lagunamoon Premium Essential Oils Set
- Strong scent
CHECK LATEST PRICE
There are various ways in which you can increase your spirituality.
One of these is to surround yourself with spiritual gifts, such as Himalayan salt lamps, healing gemstones, and other objects that can help you to relax, find inner peace, and connect with yourself.
Is spirituality the same thing as religion?
While religion is a set of organized practices and beliefs, spirituality is more of a personal practice that involves finding a sense of peace and purpose in life.
Whether you’re looking for a spirituality gift or you want to spoil yourself with a new spiritual item to add to your collection, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our guide to the best spirituality gifts for yourself or loved ones.
Best Overall: Hihealer Meditation Cushion Floor Pillow
This is what makes it ideal for meditating because you can sit on it for longer without experiencing aches and pains.
Since it’s been designed with a foam layer, it’s soft and plush but supportive to your spine and hips. This gives you the best features you need in a floor pillow for meditation and relaxation. What’s special about this cushion is that it comes with two covers: one is in grey and one is in white.
Grey symbolizes peace, gentleness, and calm. White symbolizes freshness and clarity. Surrounding yourself with these colors will help you to get into a mindset of inner peace and serenity, which is ideal before meditating.
- This cushion prevents pressure from being exerted on your body, especially on the hot spots that are usually vulnerable to pain: your back, ankles, and knees. This means you’ll be able to spend more time meditating comfortably.
- It contains fabric and embroidery that are made from a quality industry manufacturer to ensure long-term usage without creasing, shrinkage, and color fading.
- It comes with a built-in strap to make it easy to carry around, so it’s one of the best gifts for spiritual people who travel a lot.
- When you purchase this cushion, you will receive two covers. One is made of soft canvas, while the other is luxurious velvet.
- If you need to adjust the height of the cushion, you can remove some of the buckwheat filling. Its filling is made of 100-percent top-grade buckwheat hull that also has a calming scent.
- Some people have experienced sagging after using this pillow a lot.
Runner Up: Himalayan Salt Lamp Bowl with Natural Crystal Chunks
This salt bowl lamp is also said to help you sleep better at night, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed. It comes with a carved-out center so that you can place a dimmable cord with an incandescent light bulb.
It’s a special touch that the bowl has been made by Pakistani artisans, who have taken pride in their work.
Every lamp has been chiseled with precision and care to bring the salt crystal’s beauty to the fore. This attention to detail makes this salt bowl a fantastic gift for someone you care about.
- This lamp bowl comes with an E12 socket incandescent light bulb, a six-foot electric cord, a polished wooden base, and a dimmer switch. It also comes with two to three inches of salt rock chunks and a 25-watt bulb.
- Since this bowl lamp is made by hand, it is unique for everyone. It varies a bit in color, shape, and size.
- This bowl has orange and pink hues to mimic the sunset, and encourages relaxation, so it’s one of the best gifts for very spiritual people.
- You can stack the salt rocks in any way you want, which makes this salt lamp bowl double as a beautiful piece of decor for the home.
- For increased safety and product durability, the light bulb is protected by a wire enclosure.
- Some people have complained that this lamp bowl doesn’t sit level on its base.
- Others have said that the lamp bowl releases an unpleasant metallic odor during use.
Alternative: Lagunamoon Premium Essential Oils Set
If you love essential oils, this is the most comprehensive set of essential oils to own. It contains 20 bottles of essential oils! They come in the following fragrances: bergamot, chamomile, cedar, grapefruit, geranium, vetiver, tea tree, orange, frankincense, lavender, rose, peppermint, sandalwood, rosemary, jasmine, lemon, vanilla, eucalyptus, cinnamon, and lemongrass.
The great thing about essential oils is that they have a variety of uses: you can use them for steam inhalation, aromatherapy, Ayurveda, massage, chakra balancing, and more.
It makes a great starter kit for someone who loves essential oils because they contain a wide spectrum of scents: the pack features fresh, warm, spicy, sharp, and sweet fragrances. They’re 100 percent natural, which makes them safe and pure.
- These essential oils have been distilled from all-natural organic plants, and have been sorted, bottled, and then stored in constant temperature conditions to ensure that they smell good, are pure, and have consistency.
- They are cruelty-free and vegan, so they make an ideal gift for a friend or family member who follows an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Another reason why these make an excellent gift for loved ones is because of how they come in a beautiful box.
- These essential oil scents go a long way. A few drops in a diffuser will last for most of the day, which makes these oils one of the best value-for-money Christmas gifts for spiritual people.
- This is a great beginner essential oil set because it comes with a guide on how to use them.
- Some people have reported that they received fragrance oils instead of pure essential oils.
- Other people have noted that some of the essential oils have chemical scents.
Alternative: YoTreasure Chakra Healing Gemstone
The seven stones are amethyst, tanzanite, neon apatite, peridot, citrine, tourmaline, and chrome diopside. These are known for having health benefits, and they look gorgeous on the silver necklace on which they sit.
Let’s take a look at their specific benefits. Amethyst is said to relieve stress, tourmaline encourages feelings of love and clarity, citrine repels negative energy, tanzanite boosts the immune system, apatite encourages ease in social situations, and peridot boosts your strength and reduces anxiety.
Chrome diopside is said to encourage the desire to learn new things.
- The necklace is made of 925 sterling silver and has been handmade in India.
- The gemstones are raw, meaning they have not been cut or faceted. Since they have been left in their natural state as much as possible, this gives them irregular and unique shapes.
- Gemstones are known for healing. Amethyst is said to relieve stress, tourmaline encourages feelings of love and clarity, citrine repels negative energy, tanzanite boosts the immune system, apatite encourages ease in social situations, and peridot boosts your strength and reduces anxiety.
- This gemstone necklace also contains chrome diopside. This is a rare and translucent type of stone and has a beautiful green shade. It’s also got healing benefits – it encourages the desire to learn new things.
- This necklace comes with a regular clasp as well as an extender chain so you can choose to make it short or long depending on how you like to wear it.
- Some people who have purchased this chakra healing necklace have said that it’s smaller in real life than how it’s depicted in the photos.
- Other people have reported that the stones are a bit light in tone.
Alternative: Sunnydaze Rocky Falls Indoor Tabletop Water Fountain
The sound of flowing water usually features in meditation music, and for good reason. It is relaxing and soothing. This water fountain is especially great as a gift because of its many features.
It’s a portable water fountain so you can feel like you’re bringing a slice of healing nature inside your home, wherever you are. It only weighs 3.4 pounds so it’s not too heavy to move around.
- This indoor water fountain is made of polyresin that’s durable and strong, so its construction is sure to increase its lifespan.
- It can be assembled in minutes. It also comes with the electric submersible pump you need in order to set it up.
- It has a built-in LED light to make it even more appealing and relaxing to use.
- It produces minimal water noises that are soothing but without being too loud or distracting, and this fountain can be filled with up to a gallon of water.
- It only weighs 3.4 pounds so it’s easy to set up and move around to a different room.
- Some people who have purchased this watertop fountain have reported that it leaves residue behind on the surface where it’s placed. This is something to be aware of before you place it on an expensive table.
Spirituality Gifts FAQ
If you’ve found the best spirituality gifts for someone special in your life, you might have some questions about spirituality and what makes some gifts more spiritual than others.
To answer these and more, check out this FAQ section.
How do you become a spiritual person?
Before we can look at how you can become a more spiritual person, it’s important to look at what it means to be spiritual.
Spirituality is a bit different from being religious. It can be defined as being reflective and intentional so you become your own guide, and this promotes the ability to tune into your own higher power and get answers you need for life.
With that in mind, you can become more spiritual. Here are some things you can do.
- Reach out a helping hand to someone. Helping other people is essential for spirituality because it opens your heart and makes you feel more in tune with yourself and inner goodness. So, when you’re going about your day, smile at someone, give someone a few kind words, or help a senior person carry their groceries.
- Become more patient. There are various stressors in your life that will test your patience, causing you to feel flustered and angry. But if you can reshape those moments so that you stay calm and peaceful, this encourages greater inner peace and lightens your spirit.
- Be kind to yourself. Connecting with your inner being requires you to love yourself. This also enables you to extend that kindness and love to other people. Find ways to be good to yourself, and if you battle to do this you should start small. For example, give yourself a hug, a pep talk, or spoil yourself with a spirituality gift that makes you feel loved.
- Engage your senses. Being in tune with yourself isn’t just about accessing your thoughts and feelings. It’s also about being in tune with your five senses. This helps to ground you in the moment so that you can notice and appreciate everything around you. So, the next time you go somewhere, focus on what you can see, smell, taste, and touch. Doing this regularly can help you to increase your enjoyment and mindfulness of the moment before it slips away.
- Set aside time to meditate. You don’t need to meditate for half an hour or more every day. Just five minutes before you start the day can provide you with many benefits, such as helping you feel centered, grounded, peaceful, and positive. You’ll also be able to enjoy a deep connection to your inner wise self and your greatest desires.
- Spend time in nature. Step outside into a beautiful garden or park, feel the sunshine on your face, and breathe the clean air. Enjoying regular time in nature has many benefits. A study found that spending 30 minutes outside in nature every day for a month makes you have a better sense of wellbeing, a happier attitude, a more productive work life, greater energy, better sleep, and reduced stress.
What are spiritual items?
Spiritual items can be anything that helps you in your journey of spirituality. These items should help to increase your positive energy, stimulate your mind, and encourage you to feel more in tune with yourself.
These items can be soothing objects you use during meditation, such as trickling water fountains or healing gemstones. Or, they can help you to deal with your stress, such as by taking the form of a glowing salt lamp that you switch on at the end of the day to relax.
While spiritual items can take the form of self-care or bring more beauty into your life, they can also be highly practical by helping you to do your spiritual activities, such as meditation.
An example of this would be a meditation cushion that is comfortable and supportive, like the one we featured in our reviews, as it enables you to meditate for longer without distracting aches and pains.
When choosing spiritual items, think about what objects you would benefit from in your spiritual journey and what items would help you to be able to practice your spiritual activities.
How do you practice spirituality?
When you’re starting out with spirituality, there are various ways in which you can begin. Here are some ideas to consider.
- Meditate or pray. You might want to connect with yourself, the universe, or your higher power. Get into the habit of praying or meditating daily. Just like with an exercise routine, you will need to start slowly to make it a part of your regular routine and then you can increase how much time you dedicate to it.
- Give to others. As we mentioned earlier in this article, you can increase your spirituality by doing good deeds for others. This can take the form of various activities, such as giving your time to a cause or donating to a charity.
- Live a healthier lifestyle. You can’t focus on your spirituality if you don’t look after your physical body. You need to ensure you eat a healthy diet, exercise, stop smoking, and not drink a lot of alcohol, and ensure you take time to nourish your mental health too. This helps to promote greater spiritual health. Think about it: if you’re stressed out as a result of how you’re not eating properly, this can get in the way of your spiritual activities. Your physical and spiritual selves have to be connected.
- Take time to enjoy the silence. We live in a world of distractions, from how we’re addicted to our cell phones and social media to how we might battle to sit and do nothing. But the silence is where spirituality resides as it allows us to interact with our thoughts, feelings, and deepest desires. It also helps us to focus on our breathing and allow stillness into our lives for a more peaceful existence. There’s no better way to connect with your inner self.
- Do breathing exercises. These can be done in conjunction with the repetition of sacred sounds or mantras, or visualizations. Your breath is powerful as it can help you to calm your stress and anxiety, so it’s healing. A simple breathing exercise to try is this one:
- Start by taking deep, long breaths through your nose.
- When you inhale, allow your belly to expand. When you exhale, press your stomach to let the air completely leave your lungs.
- Focus on your breathing, and when thoughts enter your mind allow them to go.
- You can do this for five to 10 minutes at a time.
- Set up a spiritual sanctuary. It helps to have a place where you can engage in your meditation, breathing exercises, or other spiritual practices. It’s a good idea to decorate this place in your home with spiritual items that encourage you to feel calm and peaceful, such as incense, essential oils, meditative music, a comfortable pillow, and others.
What do spiritual people do for fun?
A spiritual person can do many of the same activities that non-spiritual people engage in, but there are some important differences in what spiritual people tend to enjoy doing in their spare time.
A person who is spiritually minded might not want to go to a nightclub or drink until the early hours in the morning. This is because distractions such as partying and alcohol can make them feel they’re being taken away from their spirituality.
So, a spiritual person might choose to do other activities, such as going for long walks or hikes in nature that renews their souls.
Similarly, instead of watching lots of TV or scrolling through social media for hours at a time, a spiritual person will want to avoid so much screen time in favor of reading books or watching documentaries about spirituality, listening to spiritual music, connecting with fellow spiritual people, or enjoying self-care activities.
When going on vacation, a spiritual person might forgo the cookie cutter ideas of what makes a fun holiday and instead choose to go on a spiritual journey.
Perhaps they’ll choose a location that helps them to explore new things, they’ll want to head off the beaten path to find silence in nature, or they’ll choose to do activities that help them to step out of their comfort zone and reach a higher level of awareness.
If you want to become more spiritual, there are many ways in which you can achieve this. You can also surround yourself with items to help you connect with yourself and remember to be more spiritual.
In this article, we’ve featured the best spirituality gifts for yourself or your loved ones. We’ve also looked at some important things to know about spirituality and how you can start your own spiritual journey.